Jeff Teck- A Most Unfortunate Story part 1

I started out young being treated as a scape goat, you could really say I was a door mat, all way's expecting my mother to help me. Or o a while my brother would help me out.

 I think also my large size kept me out of trouble, but what ever you said, I was off to a rough start.

I all way's wanted to be excepted, and also wanted to know more about God and our purpose for life. I sought the answers to questions like that.

As a large kid I couldn't seem to ever have a girl friend, and in that way, I grew up rather lonely. God was good to me to give me very warm friendships growing up there was Jimmy, who's parents decided we couldn't play know more, and David Who's parents were much more down to earth. 

My best friend growing up was my best friend Jeff, his parents also decided I wasn't good enough, but that didn't stop us. 

We went everywhere together, and to this day I thank God for his friendship.

Many of our peers would tell him I'm not good enough to be his friend. Maybe that's where some of my unrealistic ideas about friendships and even relationship's began.

All the girls liked Jeff, but didn't have much use for me, the guy who save Jeff, spent my life being unfriended.

There's so much I'd like to say, I fear I may not have much time left.

I'd like to fast forward to the last ten years or so, when I left California to come to Tucson in Arizona. 

One of my first jobs was at the WalMart supercenter which was close to my Moms house where I was staying.

There I met a Woman named Tina, she was Lovely but with a bad reputation. I like so many other more desirables was cought under her spell, like the dumb ass I am I thought we could have a relationship, I'm to ugly and shy for a woman like that.

Remember when I said unrealistic ideas about relationships, I'm the King, never met anyone dumber.

People talk and it drove me out of that job, people were calling me a stocker, I got out of there as fast as I could, and spent the next three weeks having a long nervous breakdown.

After that I found a new job, but I guess I didn't learn my lesson. I didn't have a clue who she really was, and I never got good at that sort of thing.

My big mistake back then was once I went there again, Rick would be mean to me, he was a Ranking manager. So I was angry, went to walmart.com through the consumer portal and wrote a small email about how him and tina another ranking manager were dating.

Walmart corporate investigated, and it turned out to be true, and fired them both. I knew as soon as I woke up I had started something because a Sheriff's deputy was driving up and down the street turning his siren on and off, I was just like yeah, they're pissed.

end of part one, part two by Tomorrow, this story gos on and n.

Comments